To apply for a job on RemoteHub:
1. First, make sure that your profile has enough information for a potential employer. At minimum, you should fill out your About information, Skills, and Experience, but we suggest to add as much relevant professional information to your profile as possible.
→ See Improve your chances of getting hired for additional details and tips.
2. Go to the RemoteHub Job Marketplace and find the job that matches your interests and skills
3. Go to the job page and click the Apply button.
4. In the job application, describe to the client why you're the best fit for this job. Only the client will see your application.
5. Optionally, you can add attachments with your resume or work samples to support your application.
6. Click the Send button.