At RemoteHub, we work hard to build your home for work and professional networking, and never want to see you or your companies depart. If you have stumbled upon a frustrating issue, please give our support team a chance to resolve it.
If you still want to remove one of your company pages, please follow these steps.
1. Log in to RemoteHub from your personal account.
2. Go to Settings - Companies to see the list of all your companies
2. Click the Delete button next to the company page which you want to delete.
3. On the next page, please share with us your reasons to delete this company page.
4. Enter your current password to confirm, and click the Confirm Deletion button.
- Your company name will not be available for new company pages to take.
- You are able to create another company page any time you want.
- Your portfolio projects, jobs, services, volunteer projects and tests, related to your company account.
- Your company card from Profile/Contacts in other user profiles.
- Applications to other jobs and volunteer projects.
- Notifications and messages with your name received by other users.
- Orders, Contracts, Assignments – as client or provider.
- If you have pending orders as a provider, they will be automatically Rejected.
- If you have active volunteer assignments as a nonprofit or volunteer, they will be marked as Completed (Ended by you).
- The other party will still be able to see your orders, contracts, and assignments on the respective detailed pages.