On RemoteHub you can post an unlimited number of jobs and receive job applications absolutely free of charge.
When you post your job openings on RemoteHub, they will be published both on your profile (or company page, if posted from a company account) and on the RemoteHub Job Marketplace.
For optimal results, follow the best practices which we break down below.
1. You can locate the link for posting a job in the header dropdown Hire Talent → Posting Jobs for Free.
2. First, your job needs a proper Title, it should be clear and to the point.
3. To make your job easier to find for potential candidates, pick the Category that it matches best. If your job seems like it could belong to more than one category, choose which one to prioritize.
Keep in mind that you can post several jobs in different categories, but they should be different jobs with the different titles and descriptions.
4. After selecting a category, several specific Subcategories will become available. They allow you to further specify the type and scope of your job opening. Choose the subcategory that most closely matches the skills you’re seeking.
5. Specify the Job Type. On RemoteHub you can post jobs of any type: full time, part time, contract, internship, or freelance.
→ See What types of jobs can I post? for more information.
6. Select the location for your job. On RemoteHub, you can find and hire talent from anywhere in the world, or from a specific region, country or city.
You have the following hiring options:
Remote: 100% remote without on-site attendance
If you choose this option, you can also select if the employee can work from anywhere, or must be located in a specific region or country.
Temporarily Remote: Remote during COVID-19
Partially Remote: Some on-site work required
Non-Remote: All work requires on-site attendance
If you choose one of these options, you will need to also add the country and city of the job location.
7. Now you can select how you want to receive applications. You have several options: receive them on RemoteHub, via external link (e.g. your website or ATS - application tracking system), or via email.
We recommend receiving applications on RemoteHub. It will allow you to get the best candidates matching your job description, as well as to learn more about them through their profiles, and to message them on RemoteHub.
8. Now is the time to name the Salary (for full time, part time, contract, and internship jobs) or the specific Budget per project (for freelance jobs).
9. Next, list all the relevant professional Skills required for this job. Make sure it’s a thorough list, mentioning anything that could be of value for potential job seekers.
10. Provide a detailed text Description of your job. List every relevant aspect of your work here. Go into as much detail as possible — this prevents misunderstandings with job seekers.
11. Click the Continue button to go to the final step of your job posting.
12. Select the account from which you want to post your job. It could be either your personal account or a company page you created on RemoteHub.
13. Finally, click the Post Job button and your job opening will be published both on your profile (or company page, if posted from a company account) and on the RemoteHub Job Marketplace
Please note: only companies can post full time, part time, contract, and internship jobs. If you want to post such a job, create a page for your company on RemoteHub.
→ See Create a Company Page for more information.