At RemoteHub, we work hard to build your home for work and professional networking, and never want to see you depart. If you have stumbled upon a frustrating issue, please give our support team a chance to resolve it.
If you still want to leave, you can permanently delete your account in Settings - Account.
1. Go to Settings - Account
2. Scroll down to the Delete Account section.
3. Please share with us your reasons to leave.
4. Enter your current password to confirm, and click Delete account button
- Your username will not be available for new users to take.
- You will be able to create another account with the same email and social networking login.
- Company pages created by you.
- Your portfolio projects, jobs, services, volunteer projects, tests and tester profile.
- Your user card from Profile/Contacts on other user profiles.
- Applications to other jobs and volunteer projects.
- Notifications and messages with your name received by other users.
- Orders, Contracts, Assignments – as client or provider.
- If you have pending orders as a provider, they will be automatically Rejected.
- If you have active volunteer assignments as a nonprofit organization (provider), they will be marked as Completed (Ended by you).
- The other party will still be able to see your orders, contracts and assignments on the respective detailed pages.